Basil Al Ghalayini
Basil M. Al Ghalayini is the Chairman and CEO of BMG Financial Group.
Previously, he was the Managing Director of The International Investor Advisory Group in London and served in the Investment Management Division of The National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia in both Jeddah and London.
- IMD, London Business School, United Kingdom
- CSS, Harvard University, USA
- B.Sc., King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Previous Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chairman, Saudi-Syrian Businessmen Council
- Vice Chairman, Saudi-British Businessmen Council
- Secretary General, Arab Bankers Association, United Kingdom
- Chairman, 1st Saudi Insurance Forum 2004
- Advisory Board Member, Family Business Academy, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Other
- Member, The Institute of Directors, United Kingdom
- Board of Trustees, Arab Forum for Environment and Development (AFED)
- Board Member, Al Bayan Foundation
- Frequent speaker at international, regional and local conferences in the areas of Investment
- Banking, Islamic Finance, Insurance and SAGIA conferences around the world.
- Basil Al Ghalayini is also the Chairman of BMG Foundation, the cultural corporate responsibility arm of BMG Financial Group, which he founded 17 years ago.